Leading SAFe (5.1) på plats i Stockholm
Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility
New to the Scaled Agile Framework®? Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
Leading SAFe® answers the questions:
- What is SAFe?
- What is business agility and how does SAFe support it?
- How does an organization get started Scaled Agile Framework® ?
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- SAFe Agilist certification exam
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
Erik Schumann, consultant at Avega, has more than 20 years of experience in the areas of change management and process improvements in varying companies. He has helped multiple companies in their SAFe transformations since 2012, both in operative roles as RTE and PM as well as Agile Coach and Change Manager. He has woked with Lean and Agile improvement programs covering hundreds of people in multiple locations in sectors like Automotive, Finance, Retail, Telecoms and many more
Fysiskt = endast deltagande på plats.
16.900 SEK (plus MOMS)
Vid no show debiteras hela kursbeloppet. Om du inte har möjlighet att nyttja din plats tex pga sjukdom, får den överlåtas till annan person i samråd med arrangören. (Eventuella licenskostnader kommer att debiteras om ersättare ej hittas.) Avbokning ska ske senast 2 veckor innan kurs. Om kursen ställs in återfås kursavgift till fullo.